There are some tutorials out there teaching you how to put on makeup and achieve a specific look. Do you know that knowing the basics will lay down a good foundation on doing it right? Yes, the basics are easy to remember and making yourself look beautiful has never been this easy. Visit this site salonca.com for affordable beauty products, and try these easy to follow makeup tips:
1. There are two ways of applying foundation. One is to make use of your fingers. This is done to have sheer coverage. Then, if you want to have medium all the way to full coverage use a brush for it.
2. It is a big no to put foundation or concealer as a base on your eyelids. This will make crease your eye-makeup.
3. To have an even skin ton make use of a bronzer. Start by putting on your face, neck all the way to the chest. Take a look at the mirror to ensure that the color is evened out.
4. As for blush, you smile, then apply it on the apples of your cheeks. Slowly, put pigment near your ear all the way to your jawline.
5. Do you fancy having a facelift? This can be done by tracing your eyebrow with the use of a powder or pencil. Trace the tops of your eyebrows.
6. The best way to apply lipstick is to start off shading the cupid's bow. Then, slowly, extend the application towards the corners of your mouth. After which, you start blotting.
7. With regards to the eyeshadow, you apply a matte base. The color should match perfectly to lightest part of your face. Slowly, dust the eyeshadow pigment all over your eyelids going all the way up to your brow bone.
8. Remember, when you go to bed, take off your make-up. Do this by pouring baby oil on top of a cotton ball. Slowly, wipe off your makeup with it. For oil residues, get rid of them with the use of a wet washcloth. This will do the trick.
Beauty Tip Brands, Details and Tutorials
These beauty tips you can easily follow whether you are going to hang out with your friends or have a date. Do know the basics and you can go a long way with your entire look. As for what brand to go for, there is no hard and fast rules for it. What you need to remember is that it all depends on your preference, ethnicity, the level of sensitivity of your skin, and other factors.
It pays off if you know what makeup is best for your face. In this way, you can maximize the use of your make-up and achieve the kind of look you want. About achieving a particular look, you can check out several tutorials online www.makeupandbeautyblog.com. You can view video tutorials on how to achieve a pageant look, smokey eyes, glitz and glamor, and much more. The choices are endless, take your pick, but most of all do what makes you feel and look most beautiful.
Here’s one beauty video with 10 tips and hacks that you may enjoy: